An IT Services Provider with focus on Telecom, logistics and energy & utilities is on the search for experienced and passionate Module Lead to join Billing Applications for Telecom business unit.
- Prepare technical design specifications based on the projects and change request
- Mange operations team, liaise with the onshore/offshore team in order to understand the requirement, thereby bridging gaps if any and alerting on possible risks proactively
- Assign tasks to offshore team as per work plan assigned by the Team Lead
- Liaise with offshore delivery members on a day-to-day basis for project execution, issue management Debug issues and find the root cause.
- Participate user's clarification sessions new features roll out on Billing systems.
- Take charge of quality assurance for new features which are assigned.
- Report manage and track requirements and functional changes.
- Ensure performance, reliability of the solution development.
- Bachelor's Degree, in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 4-7 years' experience in developing, implementing and maintaining Telecom Billing applications
- Should be familiar with Telecom Billing & Dunning principles
- Experience in providing L2 & L3 support
- Should be able to enhance & debug C/C++ developed applications
- Strong SQL & PL/SQL skills using Oracle databases
- Should be familiar with UNIX scripts & Java script
- Knowledge on Python & any batch job Scheduler (Automic/Control-M … etc) will be an advantage.
- Good communication skills.
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at firstname.lastname@example.org / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8832
EA License No.:02C3423
EA Registration No.: R1109289
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289