- Perform daily endpoint, network and server tasks and other IT related administrative works, including system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, troubleshooting system issues, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups and recovery
- Constantly analyse, review and maintain the network baseline required by performing risk and vulnerabilities assessment to ensure the balancing of the resources available and the requirement of sufficient security measures
- Effective provisioning, installation / configuration and operation of systems hardware and related infrastructure, Provide end-user supports for computer desktop/ laptop (primarily Mac), network, application, etc.
- Managing services like directory, anti-virus / anti malware, firewall, IDS/IPS, etc.
- Manage new employee onboarding and offboarding request for IT systems provisioning and deprovisioning
- Research the latest industry practices and technologies as well as emerging threats and vulnerabilities, investigates and utilizes new technologies and processes to enhance security capabilities and implement improvements
- Monitors patching status (operating system and 3rd parties) and status of security systems
- Coordinate with third parties for their existing services and any new services planned to be added
- Create and maintain good technical documentation (IT policy, procedures, guidelines, templates, etc.)
- Working closely with other staff in IT department, testing compliance with security policies and procedures
- Minimum 7 years of total experience into system administration and network support operations activities
- Hands-on technical experience required in one or more areas (e.g. IDS/IPS, DLP, etc), or particular tools (e.g. JAMF, Jump-cloud, FortiGate, Sentinel One)
- Good knowledge of LANs & WANs and Wireless Network (e.g. AP configuration, NAT and PAT)
- Knowledge of L2 technology and protocols like VLANs, VLAN Tagging (IEEE 802.1q), LACP, VLAN trunking, STP (IEEE 802.1D and other 802.1 implementations.)
- Good knowledge on the DHCP and DNS Server Configurations
- Knowledge of Interface redundancy, VPNs, SSL
- Good troubleshooting knowledge of Mac and Windows desktops & laptops
- Good coordination skills, team player and experience with internal and external information security audits is a plus
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD format to: email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Yong Whei Jie
Registration Number: R1110096
EA Licence Number: 02C3423
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096