Our client is hiring experienced network engineer to design and build network/firewall solution for 1) UcaaS integration and 2) Cloud migration
- Work in Network Services team on Operation and project delivery supporting Financial Markets business in APAC.
- Design and build Network and Security solutions supporting on-premise and cloud environments.
- Understand the architecture and data flow of FICC Application, Infrastructure, Desktop End User systems, Real-time communications and Security systems.
- Experience on latency-sensitive application systems and multicast networking.
- Experience on intelligent monitoring, alerting and logging systems for effective fault finding and troubleshooting.
- Support changes on products across Networking, Firewall, Load Balancer, DNS/DHCP, Internet and Extranet domains.
- Experience on Security, Risk and Compliance clearance on new solution onboarding, e.g. Penetration Test, Risk Assessment.
- Work with global teams on technology strategy and product roadmap adoption.
- Work with outsourced vendors and offshored partners on global change fulfilment.
- Support both ad-hoc operational changes and structured solution design changes.
- Experience on solution governance and change management process.
- Supporting projects through exception processes where design is not fully aligned to global patterns/blueprints.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate technical details to Project Managers and key IT stakeholders.
- Experience on Telecom carrier services and solutions.
- Experience on data centre change process.
- Experience on development toolset and automated configuration management.
- Experience on Cloud Service Providers on change implementation.
- Products - Cisco and Arista Networking, Fortinet and Palo Alto Firewalls, F5 LTM/GTM, DNS/DHCP solution.
- Routing Protocols - BGP, OSPF, EIGRP.
- Security Solutions - IAM, HSM, SIEM, MFA, DDoS, DLP.
- Cloud Solutions - VPC, hybrid network interconnect, zScaler, Stackdriver, Watchdog, Infrastructure As Code, CI/CD, Terraform.
- ITSM - ServiceNow or equivalent.
- Architecting on Cloud Service Provider platforms - Microsoft AZURE, Google Cloud Platform and AWS.
- CCIE, CISSP preferred.
- ITIL V3 Foundation.
- 12 months contract
- Location: Islandwide Singapore
Karen Shi Peiru EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1438107