- The Engineer is primarily responsible for completing the technical support tickets as allocated.
- The role reports directly to the Lead Network Engineer.
- This role requires a serviced focused individual with a technical knowledge of active network equipment and verbal and written skills who is adept at following documented technical process.
- As our operation supports business critical data networks 24-hours a day, after-hour on-call responsibilities and regional travel, occasionally at short notice.
- This role requires a industry experienced, results focused individual with a broad working knowledge of enterprise grade active network equipment and a proven track record in effectively managing support queues and developing your team's base knowledge and skills.
- The role requires exceptional technical skill in triaging network issues often in situations with time pressure and poorly described symptoms.
- This role is very process and resolution focused requiring advanced problem solving and the clear mandate to seek help the moment you are not able to resolve the issue at hand.
- This role will require active engagement, patience, clear written and verbal communication skills and a passion for resolving issues once and once properly.
- Experience 3+ years experience in Network technology either in Cisco, Meraki, Ruckus, HP and Aruba - LAN and WAN and Wireless
- Experience in troubleshooting network operations and support queues.
- Experience in triaging network issues
- Good knowledge in troubleshooting, problem identification and resolution and or resolution recommendation.
- Knowledge of enterprise grade active network equipment's.
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536