Provide technical support services remotely or onsite as per service level agreement including
▪ Emergency support.
▪ Software upgrades.
▪ Trouble tickets follow up till a satisfactory solution is concluded. To liaise appropriate cross-team members and vendors when required.
▪ Configuration change for network enhancement and validation of new service/feature.
▪ Preparation of the method of procedures (MOP) for execution.
Perform technical professional services for projects such as high/low level design documents (HLD/LLD), implementation, testing, commissioning, migration and system documentation.
Develop test cases and conduct hardware & software regression tests on new software/hardware prior to deployment or proof of concept of solutions.
Perform periodic preventive maintenance on customers' networks.
Prepare operation and management reports when required.
Maintain rapport with customers and competence in managing vendors.
Administrative support of RMAs.
Tertiary education in Computer Networks or Information Technology.
Preferably with minimum 2 years of experience in managing and implementing network infrastructure projects for service providers, financial, education institutions and large enterprises.
Preferably with knowledge and hands on experience in any of the following areas:
▪ LAN & WAN technologies such as VLANs, STP/RSTP, OSPF, ISIS, BGP4, MPLS-TE, MPLS-VPN, QoS, multicast, 802.1x, IPv6. OSI and TCP/IP.
▪ WIFI technologies such as 802.11a/b/g/n/ac and wireless security. Experience with heat map coverage mapping will be an added advantage.
▪ DNS, DHCP and IPAM (DDI) solutions.
▪ Packet Optical Network solutions such as IPoDWDM.
Possess an analytical mind with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently and cope with pressure.
Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096