My client is a well known system integrator in Singapore, they are currently looking for Network Operations Center Engineer to assist them in their daily operations.
- Performing of network monitoring, creating solutions that allow proactive network monitoring.
- Monitoring of network devices, software health and network tools health.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer trouble and incident. Resolve issues with customer or client through phone or email.
- Perform level 1 network support such as locating of failure.
- Documentation and publish approved work instructions and procedures for internal reference.
- Notify customer in the event of an incident and maintenance activity.
- Working closely with cross functional team for crisis management
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to work with service providers and customers around the world.
- Prior experience within Service Provider network, hardware platforms and architectures such as Cisco, Juniper, HUAWEI routers and switches.
- Knowledge on routing and switching technologies and protocols including TCP/IP, STP, VLAN, VRRP, CDP, etc.
- Has working experience on monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools and equipment such as VIAVI, EXFO, etc.
- Able to work 12 hours shift.
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Kenneth Ho at Kenneth.Ho@experis.com.sg / Click Apply or call 65 6232 5241
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Kenneth Ho Qian Tat EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1879958