A well established IT solution provider with a great working culture is currently on the search for highly motivated Network Security Engineer to join the exciting Security Solution Business.
Being a Network Security Engineer, you will be responsible for monitoring, troubleshooting and maintaining the Network Infrastructure on the hardware that supports the customer and internal core network services.
- Prepare project plan and technical configuration specifications
- Ensure network has been configured and set up according to project requirements / specifications
- Address network issues and provide maintenance for existing clients
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- At least 2 years of network experience in telco or enterprise network environment
- Hands-on experience in configuring network, as well as troubleshooting and resolving network problems, including firewall configuration and troubleshooting
- Certification in CCNA or CCNP is a plus
- Ability to work independently
- Meticulous and keen to learn new technologies
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at firstname.lastname@example.org / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8832
EA License No.:02C3423
EA Registration No.: R1109289
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289