- The principal role is to promote Network Security business to customers.
- He/She takes lead initiatives to promote business and get inquiry from customers
- Prepare bid proposal documents
- Conduct presentation to the customer and attend meeting for sales and technical meeting.
- The Network Security Sales Engineer's principal role is to design and propose Cyber security architecture onto the manufacturing environment.
- Candidate should have experience and capability to test 3rd party devices on DCS environment;
- Understand the implementation work of network security guideline specifications, design approach and documents, for project implementation
- Work with multinational engineering team for proposal work
- Be proactively providing value-added service, technical support and training to customers and to other members in the company.
- Willing to comply with company's approach in project implementation and execute projects and give consultations in the project.
- Develop strong relationship and trust with customers to understand customer's requirements and potential needs and develop additional business opportunity in the company.
- Participate and support the sales activities such as preparation and presentation of technical materials for conference, campaigns, proposal and client visits in the Region.
- Must be able to work independently and self-manage the tasks.
- Travel is required in the region and other countries
- Develop Network Security Project Technical/Commercial proposal with quality
- Understand customer requirement and prepare technical query, compliance table, detail system architecture.
- Establish partnering agreement with 3rd party solutions provider to jointly bid for projects
- Communication with Company Headquarter for equalization of network security business
Frances Diana delos Santos, Manalo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1219552