Hands-on exposure to
- Palo Alto Networks (Firewall, URL Filtering, Global Protect VPN etc.)
- Trend Micro Officescan Antivirus, iDLP & EDR solutions.
- Vulnerability management solutions such as Nessus, Rapid7
- 8+ years in system and/or security administration in an Enterprise Information Technology environment; administrative and solution design experience with enterprise security solutions
- 6+ years of extensive experience configuring and managing Next Gen Firewalls
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with Endpoint Security solutions (AV, DLP, EDR etc.).
- 5+ years of experience managing vulnerability and risks.
- Working experience with NAC integration projects.
- Solid knowledge and working experience with Layer 2-7 protocols and technologies
- Good knowledge and troubleshooting experience with routing, security protocols, ACLs, Firewalls, WAF, and Intrusion Prevention Systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to build consensus and to present complex presentations
Nice to Have:
- Experience with one or more scripting or programming languages.
- Experience with Fortinet Firewalls, Symantec Endpoint Protection & SIEM tools like Splunk.
- Experience with public cloud services providers such as Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- PCNSA, CCNA & Security+ certifications
Sheryl Goh License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22107148