- Perform application administration for OSIsoft PI systems including implementation, configuration, enhancements and upgrades.
- Provide technical expertise in the identification, analysis, and resolution of problems.
- Perform root cause analysis along with recommending and implementing preventive techniques as required.
- Develop and maintain effective application technical support documentation including procedures.
- Work directly with OSISoft and internal IT entities to troubleshoot and resolve issues. Ensure issues are properly documented, classified and escalated as appropriate.
- Support the analysis of business processes, information gathering, interpreting requirements, developing specifications, and implementing process workflows, including routing and approvals.
- Participate on project teams to deliver new functionality and to support corporate initiatives.
- Program and develop Enterprise OSI PI Use Cases based on the requirements of the Business Owners.
- Collaborate and interact with Enterprise Architects, IT Operations, and various other business units.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or a related discipline with 3 - 5 years of related business work experience.
- Experience in OSISoft PI System installation and configuration of servers and interfaces
- Experience in OSISoft product knowledge i.e PI Vision, Asset framework (AF)
- Experience in PI Web API, PI Manual Logger, PI Integrator for Business Analytics, VBA, Seeq, Power BI, Honeywell PA, SAP will be a plus
- Ability to adapt and learn new technologies quickly. Self-motivated.
- Knowledge and experience in Advance Data Analytics is preferred.