- To establish, maintain and follow-up all planning activities in compliance to company, industry, client requirements and interface with other Project Controls roles & necessary Stakeholders.
- Analyse and issue project activities float analysis and establish progress monitoring with Client and Suppliers.
- Prepare schedules & schedule simulations as requested by the management in accordance with the Group Planning procedures, the Client & Project requirements.
- Participate actively in the development of the project specific procedures which shall include Work Breakdown Structure and progress measurement methods in accordance with requirements.
- Development and maintenance of the Baseline schedule, S-curves and reporting formats.
- Prepare reports as requested on the progress, the critical paths, the deviations, and the forecast and highlight to the management any major change in plan that may impact the project.
- Ensure accuracy of the data included in schedule and reports.
- Implement sub-contractors plans into main schedule/plan including establishing reporting routines and follow up of progress.
- Ensure good communication and follow up internal and external activities in the project.
- Report consequences/changes related to planned progress according to agreed reporting frequency.
- Ensure that Project Contractual Deliverables are handed over in a progressive manner, on a timely basis in accordance with Company Requirements.
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of relevant experience in a planning position within Offshore Oil & Gas industry
- Experienced in Microsoft Project and Primavera.
- Background in computerized and manual documentation management process. Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe professional etc…
- Good team player, pro-active, confident, independent, meticulous, fast learner, well organized, perform well under pressure with tight deadline, good interpersonal and communication skills and able to relate with cross cultural management environment.
- Able to travel for business trip (as required)
Yvonne Ong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1549551