- Review and recommend areas of improvement to the operational processes and procedures and electronic procurement portal.
- Review and recommend areas of improvement to the information organization,information flow and ease of use of information to the users.
- Update relevant documentation and message content where necessary.
- Identify and review outdated or irrelevant portal message content and recommend relevant portal content.
- Co-ordinate with and gather requirements from different teams to ensure accurate and complete information for the users.
- Atleast 3 years of work experience that demonstrates the competencies in providing support for portal content management.
- Working knowledge in the following areas:
- Virtual assistant tools, HTML.
- Use of government electronic business portal.
- Use of applications like Outlook,word, excel and MS Dynamics.
- Good knowledge of government procurement and portal operations.
Interested applicants please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply Now button.
We regret to inform you that successful applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
Personnel Reg No: R22106767
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No: 02C3423
Rajasekar Shirley Monisha License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22106767