Under MES business focus and support Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) Engineering function which includes workflow development for new products and improving the robustness of current workflow in manufacturing. Collaborate with cross functional teams to develop, implement and maintain manufacturing processes and systems to improve efficiency and productivity. Explore, develop and utilize MES, Computer Integrated Manufacturing and Data Analytics tools to achieve high standards of operations.
- Design and develop MES process flow according to blueprint to realize the entire supply chain which covered material logistic/manufacturing process/process with digitization possible.
- Provide technical advice & design for MES solution when necessary.
- Develop & visualize data through the introduction of QlikSense, Business Intelligence/Object Report.
- Design & develop new business rule for new product/process/cross-site transfer with integration of MES as key solution.
- Integrate programming languages XML, SQL, Oracle to access database as part of solution & machine integration with MES solution.
- Explore & develop enhancement of MES user experience & workflow.
- Apply MES business rule as main solution.
MES & SAP Master Data setup & maintenance:
- Serve as the liaison between business and engineering teams; gather and document requirements from end users.
- Material master maintenance.
- Bill of Material maintenance.
- Manufacturing routing & workflow maintenance.
- New product transfer from HQ.
- New product setup from R&D.
MES & SAP responsibilities:
- MES roles assignment and conduct MES training to users as needed
- Lead and drive MES integration and deployment
- Develop MES workflow models for all new product introductions
- Develop linkage between MES workflow models to other systems such as SAP and middleware interface to equipment
- Implement MES workflows model development, verification and validation, approval, launch and change control
- Troubleshot MES implementations logic in conjunction to integrating with 3rd party systems such as SAP and automation
- Continuous improvements to support MES requirements in current manufacturing processes
- Improve efficiency of current MES workflow models to enhance ease of use
- Error proving of current MES workflow models to eliminate malpractice and improve accuracy
- Execute regression testing prior to implementation
- Attend to MES troubleshooting with in-depth analysis, able to liaise with HQ when needed for support.
- Lead the MES deployment roll out with HQ with compliance with validation & verification documentation.
- Support SAP interface testing.
- Support MES ó machine interface development & testing.
- Proficient in VSM (Value Stream Mapping) to visualize the entire process flow and identify gap for improvement or kaizen burst.
- Proficient in Poka-Yoke (Mistake Proofing), SMED & Standard work framework to corrective and containment action.
- Utilize 5S, 7-Wastes, Kaizen, Fishbone diagram and 5-Whys as a problem-solving tool.
- Understand the Kanban, Pull Production & Just-In-Time production logic and handling.
Project Management & Continuous Improvement:
- Work in conjunction with project management to create project schedule, identify tasks and assignment to resources
- Lead resolution of technical issues, including software development
- Proficient with Lean, Six Sigma Black Belt; Able to guide, coach and facilitate GB projects, ensure the compliances to company's production system and vision.
- Proficient in FMEA (Failure Mode Effect Analysis) to support continuous improvement projects.
- Adapt DMAIC, PDCA (Plan-Do-Check-Act) or A3 as project initiative to tackle issue.
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Computer, Computer Science, Information System Engineering or equivalent;
- Degree holder: At least 11 years of relevant experience.
- Diploma holder or equivalent: At least 17 years of relevant experience in manufacturing system environment.
- Prior Manufacturing Engineering experience in medical devices industry is desired.
- Proficient with XML, SQL,C#, C++, XML & .Net framework.
- Proficient with Oracle database , ERP and BI enterprise systems.
- Proficient with ISO13485, cGMP and Computer Software Validation is desired.
- Proficient with SAP and MES (CAMSTAR) is desired.
- Proficient with Standard MS Office application, such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc
Goel Navneet License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1982194