- Oversee the efficient operation the project to comply with the established master schedule, installation schedule, applicable operational procedures and works instructions/ method statements and Code of Practices.
- Requisite labor, material and equipment, timely. This should appropriate liaison with Purchasing section on the delivery of the purchased items for the project.
- Project co-ordination, supervision and monitoring the progress of the project works on site.
- Liaise with client, consultant, clerk of work and statutory bodies on matters relating to the progress of work, acceptance of work and approval of plans.
- Appropriate hand over of completed installation to customer
- Compile operation and maintenance manual, comprising of specifications, information on the equipment installation and as build shop drawings.
- Assist Project Manager in administration of contract, preparing project schedule, progress claims disputes and variation.
- Review the adequacy of purchasing data on the Material Approval Form prior to release to Department Manager for approval.
Yvonne Ong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1549551