Our client is looking for a Project Manager to manage and roll out Cybersecurity projects (e.g. implement EDR/MDR, end point detection and response, etc) for a 12 months extendable contract
The Transition Project Manager will develop and manage transformation project involving migrations of customer infrastructure to T-Systems Standard Operating environment which includes End-User Environment, Server and Network Infrastructure. Responsibilities will include operations support, metrics, process management, and complex issue management across the multiple migrations in progress at any point in time. Ongoing interaction and communication with the migration execution teams and client account teams supporting each of the migrations in addition to regular executive communication on overall program status. Must possess broad knowledge of IT Migration Transformation in order to effective deploy, manage, and communicate with regards to the project under your management. Responsible for the identification of project measurements in order to measure, track and report on the progress of migrations against established targets as well as the overall effectiveness of the migration project.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Min 5 years Project management experience managing complex transformation programs
- Deep I/T migration subject matter expertise
- Strong communications skills including ability to communicate effectively with executives
- 5 years' experience functionally managing project teams across diverse cultures in pursuit of common objectives
- Strong analytic skills and business judgment with ability to independently assess and resolve complex program/project issues
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience in managing migration project involving End-User environment, Server and Storage Infrastructure and Network Infrastructure.
- Experience in supporting projects and accounts across varied industries
- Possess necessary Project Management certification eg. PMP or CITP
Karen Shi Peiru EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1438107