The purpose is to create a "global standard" business process alignment across the region through the implementation of an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system - Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365).
- Communicate with the project leader and develop a project plan.
- Manage the progress of each team.
- Visualize challenges and support members to resolve it.
- Manage the Scope, Cost, Resource, Quality and Risk.
- Vendor management.
- Define the project rules and document templates for efficient project execution.
- Periodically report the project status to the project leader, owner and related senior management.
- Closely cooperate with respective Japan HQ stakeholders to align with Corporate strategies, which include new ERP implementation project.
- Travelling is required
- Degree in Business Management/ Engineering/ Science
- PMP certification is a plus
- At least 5 years relevant experience in ERP enhancement project in similar capacity as manager
- Advanced knowledge and experiences in project management
- Basic knowledge of system development method
- Effective communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in managing stakeholder expectation with good influencing & negotiating skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staffs and management team
- An effective team player who is self-driven, able to work independently within a fast paced environment under tight deadline and able to manage ambiguity
- Excellent interpersonal at all levels and ability to work in multicultural workplace
- Dynamic, highly analytical, with excellent problem-solving skills & proven leadership abilities
- A team player with initiative, customer focus, & excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Well versed in MS-Office., M-S Project
- Good Azure and D365 product knowledge;
- Experience in dealing with ISVs
Joanna Tham Pooi Kwan EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1985398