The Project Manager will oversee the work of a custom-built CRM solution.
- Oversee the implementation of the application maintenance, enhancement, and support
- Manage the project status, including budget management, document control, tracking of deliverables and outcomes.
- Work with internal and vendor's, external BAs to drive towards the successful CRM solution implementation.
- Identify, assess and mitigate project risks and engage the correspondent team to resolve issues or implement project changes to deliver better outcomes.
- Ensure that project milestones are met and provide recommendations to management.
- Provide project updates and reports as well as organize meetings when necessary.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree with at least 4 years of relevant experience in service delivery or project management.
- L3 Service Delivery experience is a plus.
- Previous experience in implementing CRM system projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247