❑ Responsible for the delivery of project management services inclusive of but not limited to:
- o Single point of contact for assigned projects.
- o Lead the project planning and scheduling, define project tasks and milestones.
- o Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- o Network design review (HLD/LLD).
- o Installation, configuration and implementation.
- o Testing, integration and migration. MOP & UAT review.
- o Project commissioning, documentation and handover.
- o Escalation management and support to projects.
- o Project resource planning and allocation.
- o To perform risk assessment and quality management.
- o Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
- o Logistic management for project inventory and project RMA.
- ❑ To have a clear understanding of the project scope of work and to ensure timely & accurate delivery to
- achieve customer satisfaction. Required to handle situations when customer requests are beyond the
- scope of work.
❑ To monitor and analyse project team performance and take necessary corrective measures.
❑ To review tender related documents specifically in project management, delivery and scope of work.
❑ Tertiary Education in Data Communications or Computer Networks Engineering.
❑ Preferably Project Management Professional (PMP) certified.
❑ Familiar with PMBOK project management process group and knowledge area
❑ Self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility and urgency.
❑ Diligent in documentation, reporting and tasks tracking ability.
❑ Possess analytical skills to be able to solve issues that may arise during the project execution with the
ability to work independently and cope with pressure.
❑ Possess excellent communication and people management skills to keep project team members
motivated, perform conflict resolutions and make challenging decisions.
❑ Possess good time management skills as you will be working with project team members, customers
and management, often handling multiple projects and parties concurrently.
❑ Preferably with experience in managing and implementing network infrastructure projects for service
providers, financial institutions and large enterprises.
❑ Able to work flexi hours (even after office hours when required).
❑ Preferably with good knowledge and hands on experience in any of the following areas:
- ▪ LAN, WAN, WIFI Technologies, VLANs, STP/RSTP, RIPv1/v2, OSPF, ISIS, BGP4, MPLS-TE,
- MPLS-VPN, 802.1x, QoS.
- ▪ Network security solutions such as firewalls, CPE based IPSec VPN solutions, token-based
- authentication solution, intrusion detection system, antivirus gateway, data encryption and PIN
- verification systems.
- ▪ Appliance based proxy solutions and anti-virus security gateway.
- ▪ Appliance based Server/firewall/WAN load balancers. WAN Optimisation systems and Applications
- Acceleration systems.
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536