Project / Program Manager
Key Role and Accountabilities:
- Coordinates the market engagement, business drumbeats and the business requirements gathering.
- Owns and tracks progress against the project planning, UAT test planning and post-go live documentation. Partners product team (Product/Data Engineers, Data Scientists and Product Owner) to create these plans and documentations.
- Leads internal project planning, progress tracking and program status updates to broader communities.
- Serve as the trusted data and analytics project, program manager and consultant to the market
- Collaborate with Business Analyst and Product/Data Engineers to gather business requirements and translates that into analytics requirements, prepare/coordinate UAT test cases
- Responsible for project and program management of multiple markets engaged by the overall product team
Key Skills Required:
- Project Management
- Program Management
- Corporate Training Facilitator
- Data Visualisation
- Client Management
- Change Management
- Good communication skills and ability to work with peers and demonstrate vertical and lateral influence.
- Undergraduate or Diploma level qualifications with professional qualifications in Project Management discipline is a plus.
- Track record of working with commercial functions to drive definition, alignment, and support for application of analytics and data to address complex business issues (e.g. centralization of promotion spending decisions)
- Ability to apply an agile approach that allows for results at varying levels of precision
- Ability to communicate complex matters in a precise, and actionable manner
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to: email@example.com
Abelene Marianne Kang Mrs Abelene Marianne Rozario (R2089914)
EA License No: 02C3423 Reg No: 199505951H
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914