The Quality Assurance Lead role is to be responsible for the User Acceptance Testing to create high quality product and releases. The successful candidate will work closely with our strategic partners as well as our Engineering, Data Science and Product teams to define and execute QA standards and processes with Acceptance criteria.
- Define QA standards; set and execute QA processes; plan and organize the creation of Test Strategies, Test scrips based on User Stories; plan the execution of the Testing deliverables; help triage defects and drive issues to resolution; keep stakeholders informed of progress and produce Test Completion reports, Traceability Matrix and Pass/Fail reports.
- Manage QA coverage of web and mobile app (iOS and Android) as well as System Integration Testing. This coverage includes internal staff as well any strategic partners.
- Work with different team (Engineering/PM/Operations) to collect information to assure the QA coverage and also provide feedback on quality issues
- Work with onsite and offshore teams to set their priorities and remove their roadblocks to make sure sufficient coverage is done for the release
- Assess the status of the release and help make sure that the release goes out on time with a high quality level
- Conduct Stage gate meetings with Stakeholders to accept/reject code for testing as well as a Stage gate meeting to move the product to UAT.
- Bachelor Degree in an Information Technology or Engineering discipline
- At least 4 years of experience in testing mobile applications (iOS and Android) and creating/executing detailed test plans/cases based on User Stories
- Ability to construct test cases and get them structured and prioritized based on business requirements
- Ability to create documentation such asa Tracebility Matrix, Pass/Fail reports/ Progress reporting and Test Completion reports
- Strong experience with Android apps and iOS native apps, mobile browser apps and web applications
- Familiarity with test management and defect tracking tools such as Jira, Test Lodge, Test Director, TestRails etc
- Sound knowledge of test and tool development methodologies
- Experience in testing RESTful WebServices and backend API's
- Experience with automation tools such as Espresson, Appium and Selenium is desireable
- Working experience in Singapore is required
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096