- Responsible for the quality of the company's platform
- Contribute to the team's technology, not limited to automatic testing, security testing and custom testing
- Innovate test tools, test tech, test platform, product R&D to improve test efficiency
- Contribute to online troubleshooting, provide advice and summarize the reasons for improvement
- Communicate with cross-functional teams and handle any related questions regarding QA
- Maintain test environment and build CI/CD
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science related major with at least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Familiar with at least one programming language (Python/Java/Go).
- Good understanding of computer basics (network/database/algorithm).
- Experience in Continuous Integration (CI).
- Familiar with API test platform, pytest, diff tools is a plus.
- Familiar with Django/Golang/C++.
- Familiar with web architecture, understanding of Django/Flask and other frameworks is a plus.
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247