This strategic role will be appointed as the Quality Management Representative who drives quality improvement initiatives by developing goals and strategy plan to meet company's business objectives.
- You will ensure continuous compliance of company's policies, processes and practices to appropriate standards and regulations including ISO, GDP and GMP.
- You will chair quality management reviews by planning and conducting internal audits and prepare the company for surveillance / certification audits by external auditors.
- You will work closely with Regional Quality team to implement Quality Guidelines and changes, to support quality system process integration, harmonization and simplification.
- You will provide quality input and assistance in managing unplanned event investigations, CAPA implementation and change control monitoring.
- You will develop training programmes comprising of ISO, GMP, GDP, RQS and Safety trainings to all staff as well as assure alignment and enable knowledge/best practice sharing
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Quality and Compliance with 2 years of supervisory experience
- Strong knowledge in ISO, GMP, GDP
- Experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing environment is added advantage
Interested applicants please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bo Zhuang Mian
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
Alexis, Zhuang Mian Bo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1872731