- Design antenna, RF components tuning matching and characterization.
- Participate in general analog and digital circuit board development such as microcontroller and microprocessor-based platform development as well as wireless and sensor circuit developments
- Participate in a discussion and at times lead so as to engage with internal and external stakeholders and ensure project deliverables for areas linked to microprocessor, microcontroller understanding)
- Create clear and concise product and project documentations such as technical specification, test reports, planning, etc.
- Drive the implementation of the sub-systems such as wireless modules (Cellular, Bluetooth, WLAN, NFC and Radar), slip ring, MEMS and sensors.
- Conduct white box and functional tests for product prototypes.
- Maintain and improve the development environment, like development tools, design flow, source code control, etc.
- Analyze and provide feedback during design reviews in an open, objective and collaborative manner.
- Liaise, support and cooperate with multi-sites for project coordination and technology alignment.
- Knowledge of wireless technologies such as Cellular, GNSS, Bluetooth, WLAN, NFC and Radar as well as wireless communication devices integration
- Familiar with wireless certification measurement such as spurious emission, OTA, SAR, BT SIG.
- General analog and digital circuit board development such as microcontroller and microprocessor based platform development, wireless and sensor circuit developments.
- Good knowledge of various industrial standard interfaces and protocols such as JTAG, UART, SPI, I2C, Ethernet, MIPI, SDIO and USB
- Degree in Engineering with min 5 years of solid practical experience (The person should be someone mature in thinking, with visible achievements in Design, Validate and Application results. A candidate that is from an industrial products background is preferable
- Characterization of RF components such as filters, antenna, transceiver parameters.
- Use of board circuit development tools such as OrCAD Capture, PCB Editor, signal integrity and power integrity simulation
Veronica Neo Shen Hwa - firstname.lastname@example.org
Personnel Reg No: R1110855
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Veronica, Shen Hwa Neo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110855