- A Tech Giant is currently recruiting for Recruitment Coordinator
- 5 Days office hour
- Salary: Open for Nego
- work@CBD Area
- Create a great candidate experience through the ownership of our interview scheduling and tracking process, paying close attention to a variety of communication channels and the information shared within.
- Effectively act as a bridge and point of contact between external candidates and internal hiring teams, prioritising urgent requests and last-minute scheduling changes.
- Collaborate with recruiters and hiring managers to gather interview feedback and move candidates through the hiring process with as little friction as possible.
- Support the top of funnel pipeline by sourcing candidates through recruiting channels and crafting compelling outreach approaches.
- Contribute and support a variety of Talent Acquisition initiatives and process improvement projects to drive a best in class approach to hiring.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a high-volume recruitment scheduling environment, e.g. Up to 100 unique scheduling requests per week.
- Ability to contribute in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with the ability to ruthlessly prioritise multiple work streams and activities.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly with candidates, stakeholders and employees through effective communication.
- Fundamental understanding of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), regional job board posting platforms, productivity tools and general recruiting workflows.
Tay Yong Sen, Wilson License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2091205