Job Scope :
The regional role in both an organizational leader and a technical expert, responsible for bringing operational excellence, innovative solutions and technology capabilities together to support organizational needs effectively and enable organizational transformation and growth. The role will be responsible for working with various stakeholders to understand the organizational needs across services and translating these requirements into applicable IT solutions, network infrastructure and security systems.
Job Responsibilities :
- Design and develop a IT infrastructure within the organization that drives growth, automation, and user experience across each department
- Technical hands on experience in Designing, Regional Implementing and management of MS Server 2012R2/MS SCCM Primary Server/MS SCCM Distribution Point Server.
- Work with stakeholders on current and future information needs and determine how information systems should be installed, configured, and maintained.
- Provide leadership in IT project management including defining program , project scope and objectives along with project estimates, detailed work schedules, and resource plans.
- Lead user requirement analysis for the development / enhancement of the regional infrastructure/security and coordinate various stakeholders' participation through requirement specifications, system testing and end user training.
- Provide technical consultation on the integration of the regional platform with global and other platforms to support seamless user experience
- Lead the IT team to deliver superior IT support and maintenance activities to ensure that organization's information systems function reliably to ensure IT assets are used effectively.
- Benchmark and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of IT infrastructures, systems and products to deliver customized solutions for organizational challenges.
- Prepare budgeting, analytics and dashboards for IT function
- Manage day-to-day vendor partnerships for any outsourced infrastructure or processes which includes managing service level agreements, deliverables, maintaining a thorough understanding of cost issues to ensure maximum vendor performance and value.
- Manage and support inspections and audits of IT systems performed by internal and external stakeholders
- Lead and drive continuous improvement of systems and services, documentation, information and procedures in the organization for digital transformation
- Lead, maintain and coordinate all business continuity planning activities
- Implement information security policies and governance to ensure that compliance control requirements are met
- Lead, manage and co-ordinate security reviews, assessments, log analysis and penetration tests to protect organization assets and people from cybercrime and security risks
- Provide advice on appropriate cyber security solutions and technologies to be deployed through risk and impact assessments
- Deploy and implement security solutions and design across software applications and infrastructure including audit controls, authentication and authorization
- Oversee the development and execution of corporate security awareness and training programs.
- IT Administration and Support to Users.
- Manage communication of IT plans to overall employee population and regional IT team
- Any other tasks as per assigned by the management
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor Degree or Higher with minimum of 5 years' experience leading cross-functional project
- Accredited Certification in Project Management, Microsoft, VMWare, Cisco, Security etc will be added advantage
- 8-12 years of relevant experience in IT field with In-Depth Knowledge in various IT and AV systems: Firewall, TCP/IP, Wireless Networking, Microsoft Server Products, AWS, VMWare
- Added advantage with technical hands on experience in Designing, Regional Implementing and management of MS Server 2012R2/MS SCCM Primary Server/MS SCCM Distribution Point Server.
- Strong leadership, project management and team management skills
- Stakeholder management, influencing and negotiation skills are critical
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively both in groups as well as independently.
- Self-motivated with drive to deliver results with little to no supervision
- Demonstrated ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced, high volume environment.
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536