We are looking for a Project Manager, to manage an individual country transition project including project management (scope, schedule, resourcing, reporting, risks, project communication etc.), represent programme assignment and targets in country projects and act as intermediary for different stakeholders during project. Scope of the country transition project is implementation of the new service delivery model, to-be processes and tools, possible outsourcing and retained organisation design and implementation.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsibility of individual country project delivery (scope, schedule, resourcing, budget, reporting, risk, project communication etc.), guard programme assignment and targets in project
- Drive project activities across functions (HR, Finance, Indirect Procurement), work in close co-operation with function stream leaders, who are responsible for the function content and related decisions
- Drive company services regional Hub establishment efforts, including but not limited to detailed organization and capacity planning, managing recruitment pipeline and onboarding
- Lead and manage the project team, manage project phases (prepare, execute, hypercare) on site/country, availability in country required (focusing to prepare and execute phases, duration 6-9 months), enable all parties of project to achieve targets
- Act as intermediary for many stakeholders (BA, Function) on project content behalf
- Communicate efficiently and effectively along project to all stakeholders to keep parties informed, ensure change management activities and monitor deployment changes in organizations
- Provide input to transition approach development according to experiences from country projects
- All work needs to be conducted in compliance with Global Standards for HR procedures, policies, processes and learning & development programmes.
What you'll need to succeed:
We are looking for an individual with Focus on quality in deliverables and self-driven and outgoing personality. You should understand the shared services concept and be capable to solve conflicts with seniority and mutual respect towards parties.
Ideally you have:
- Minimum master degree in business, finance or similar
- +5 years of experience with project management and preferably of global international transitions and/or outsourcing
- Project management of large/complex change projects
- Preferably solid finance shared services concept and process understanding
- Stakeholder management and good collaboration skills
- Experience of matrix organisation role and management
- Preferably knowledge of process documentation and knowledge transfer methodology
- Committed to assigned deliverables until project closure
- Flexibility and travelling required
Frances Diana delos Santos, Manalo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1219552