- Responsible for planning, implementing and directing sales activities (including Premium and pharma markets) in the South East Asia designated areas to achieve sales objectives.
- Develop and manage the sales strategy (including distribution, agent, downstream) per market segment to achieve company sales revenue and contribution margin.
- Manage directly strategic key accounts and ensure effective coordination with European team for global Key Accounts
- Conduct market research, competitor benchmark analysis leading to customer and distribution channel mapping in his/her perimeter
- Assess customer needs, distributor's strengths and recommend the best solutions to materialize sales opportunities.
- Strong presence on field required in addition to participating in trade shows and industry conventions
- Set up the offers to customers and target to distributors, negotiate and implement pricing evolution in coordination with his/her management.
- Provide product training and local technical support to Customer and distributors (in coordination with the group technical team based in Europe for new products), understand customer formulation to better optimize our product offer
- Provide after-sales service in coordination with customer services and the supply Chain (strong follow up and coordination expected) to ensure customer satisfaction and prompt feedback on potential claims.
- Develop and follow up on promotional initiatives (samples management, new applications ideas and material)
- Support in drafting sales contracts and getting customer/ distributor sign off.
- Maintain detailed customer database (contacts, issue, requirements, applications, and potential)
- Prepare the monthly sales report (on the month activities, findings, issue) and maintain, "Sales force tool" including monthly rolling sales forecast.
- Deliver presentations and demonstrations for his/her perimeter upon management request (ex: budget, pricing strategy changes)
- Bachelor's degree (minimum), preferably in science, chemistry or related professional qualification and at least 5-7 years relevant sales experience.
- Relevant experience in selling premium and high margin products and/or an industry knowledge with an effective network having worked for major distributor in the industry with a focus on Food and pharma.
Personnel Reg No: R1110855
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Veronica, Shen Hwa Neo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110855