Mandated by our client who is a growing startup in transport management offering SaaS solutions to look for passionate and highly motivated Sales Manager to manage SME market segment in Singapore.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Sales Manager's responsibilities are:
- Plan, create & execute, and lead the Sales function for the SME market segment, aligning with the company's overall business plans
- Drive the Go-To-Market plans and achievement of sales targets for Singapore
- Lead and guide the SME-focused Sales team towards achieving company targets against the Sales forecast for the SME market segment
- In partnership with the company's founder, board and advisors, continuously define, prioritize, plan and drive the effective execution of the Go-To-Market plans
- Continuously scan for and recommend new ideas to improve product offerings and performance
- Develop and implement SME-focused Sales management processes and reporting
- At least 3-5 years of IT sales experience with proven track record of exceeding high-volume sales targets
- At least 2 years' experience leading and managing a sales team
- Experience in selling SaaS solutions is advantageous
- Highly motivated and sales driven and customer-centric with strong business acumen
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
If you are smart, creative and energetic individual who wants to be challenged and join a startup culture with highly agile and fast-pace environment. Let's discuss further!
Please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at firstname.lastname@example.org / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8832
EA License No.:02C3423
EA Registration No.: R1109289
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289