An international solution provider using digital enablement services to deliver powerful business outcomes to customers is on the search for experienced and passionate Salesforce Developer (Finance CRM/ERP) to join their exciting team in Singapore.
- Design and develop a customized and scalable solutions within the Salesforce platform to improve software capability and functionality that perfectly meet the evolving needs of the company.
- Analyzing project objectives, coding new Salesforce applications, creating customer workflows, maintaining user roles, and troubleshoot applications errors
- Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with system requirements
- Communicate with project managers, users and other business application developers to design solution integration strategies and ensure successful application integration
- Write document and provide training for newly developed functionality.
- Test stability and functionality of the application.
- Maintaining security and integrity of application software.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of software development and 2 years of Salesforce application development.
- Strong of knowledge in Salesforce CRM platforms
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server 2016 (TSQL script, SSIS, SSAS)
- Analytical mind-set to identify user's needs and produce solutions to issues
- Self-motivated and creative
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at firstname.lastname@example.org. / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8832
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289