- Receive assignments and drive project implementation with respective team leads to meet the goals, schedule and budget.
- Able to work through ambiguity to define a workable model and design to work for both systems and business requirements.
- Execute projects, setting project deliverable priorities; monitoring and reporting on the process, progress and results.
- Exercise project management practices and support a productive environment.
- Effectively communicate project status to the management on a regular basis
- Monitor any risk to project and drive mitigation plan
- Partner with the business to ensure their expectations are met and managed.
- Ensures consistent delivery of quality projects as per company SAP project life cycle under tight timelines.
- Participates in SAP Global Designs attends other functional and business alignment and functional focus areas meetings.
- Overall 8+ years of SAP ECC or SAP S/4 Application Implementation and Support experience in SD/MM or FICO module
- Experience in managing projects for full cycle SAP solution implementation.
- Experience in managing large scale, highly integrated and highly automated application landscapes
- Familiar with SAP configurations and developing solution design and functional specifications
- Ability to drive alignment on priority across all stakeholders and resolve conflicts. Ensure deliverables in each phase of the project.
Interested applicants please submit your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply Now" button
"Shortlisted candidates will be notified"
Shirley Monisha (R22106767)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No. 02C3423
Rajasekar Shirley Monisha License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22106767