- Configure, design and customise SAP suite of solutions to support Logistics and Supply Chain for cross section of business groups.
- Translate complex cross functional business needs into system design and functional/technical specification.
- Understand and assimilate detailed and complex business process across multiple functions in supply chain.
- Execute project deliverables, monitoring and reporting on progress and outcomes.
- Work closely with Global teams during requirement analysis, design review, build and testing phases.
- Extend SAP standard features to support requirements through SAP enhancement and extensibility framework, utilising user exits, implicit enhancements, BADI's, BAPI's etc.
- Develop technical specifications for partner systems integration including data element level mapping with partner systems, at the same time enforcing global design standardisation.
- Work on and deliver complex project deliverables to support business operations in a highly integrated, heterogeneous landscape working with multiple cross functional teams in different locations.
- Work through ambiguity with close partnerships with business and cross functional teams to define a workable model and design that ensures all systems and business expectations are met and managed.
- Understand SAP development platform with ability to debug and troubleshoot.
- Review technical development team's deliverables for accuracy and completeness via SIT, UAT, etc.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related technical and engineering fields.
- Min 5+ years of working experience in relevant position.
- Hands on experience on custom development, MM customising (Plant, SLoc, Shipping points, etc)
- Functional experience on OTC, PTP processes and exposure to highly customised environment.
- Experience in consignment, STO PO, Intercompany/Intracompany scenarios.
- Experience on Delivery processing (Sales order, Delivery note)
- Experience working with iDocs, custom Function modules, RFC.
- Experience on external integration (EDI, API, etc)
- Experience on Abap debugging.
- Exposure to WMS operations.
- Experience on requirement gathering, functional specification development, SIT/UAT management.
Interested applicants please submit your resume to email@example.com or click "Apply Now" button.
We regret to inform you that successful applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
Personnel Reg No: R22106767
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No: 02C3423
Rajasekar Shirley Monisha License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22106767