As a SAP Solution Architect/Project Manager, you will drive design, cross functional integration testing, project cutover, go live support and project close up / handover to SAP production group.
- Receiving assignments in the form of objectives and provide inputs how to use the SAP resources to meet the schedules and goals.
- Able to work through ambiguity to define a workable model and design to work for both systems and business requirements.
- Execute projects, setting project deliverable priorities; monitoring and reporting on the process, progress and results.
- Write functional specifications & review technical documentation to be delivered for accuracy and completeness.
- Exercise project management practices and communicate project status to the management on a regular basis.
- Partner with the business to ensure their expectations are met and managed.
- Ensures consistent delivery of quality projects under tight timelines.
- Bachelor's Degree from accredited university in Computer Science/Information Technology.
- At least 6+ years of SAP SD working experience in high tech manufacturing/OEM or consumer product environment.
- Specialised in SAP functional and business experience in Order-to-Cash, e-commerce B2B / B2C with good exposure to relevant SAP technical components.
- Business knowledge of sales fulfilment business processes in consumer, digital media and payment processing.
- Experience in running international projects end-to-end working with worldwide teams, establishing partner relationship in technical as well as in business areas.
- Exposure to SAP Advanced Planning, GTS, EAI, BPM, S/4 HANA is desirable.
- Basic understanding of ABAP - code walkthrough, debugging, etc.
- Extend SAP standard features to support requirements through SAP enhancement and extensibility framework, utilising user exits, implicit enhancements, BADI's, BAPI's, etc.
- Excellent communication and effective interpersonal skills.
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247