Work as a Research Marketing Analyst in Singapore Development Centre and be responsible for executing various Research projects.
He/She will be responsible for research of innovative software applications applied in the Process Automation Industry, in particular
for those areas that related to Operations Management/MES.
Duties include :
- Gather and research market for technical information on MES products/applications/solutions/technologies
- Make proposals for new concepts in Industrial Automation focused on Operations Management/MES domain
- Contribute as a key requirement manager/business analyst for MES product/application development
- Act as a focal point for requirements inputs from customers, internal stakeholders to enhance MES product portfolio
- Interface with Clients and vendors to perform feasibility studies/workshops at site, define project scope and resolve technical issues for approved MES research projects.
- Negotiate POC requirements with stakeholders and assist the initial application development of new products at end user site
- Performs other duties as assigned
Minimum 5 - 9 years related working experience with at least 3 - 5 years Industry/Research/Consulting Experience in
- Industry experience in Operations or equivalent Consulting experience in MES domain
- Experience as a business analyst/requirements manager for MES product/applications/solutions development
- Experience in research projects for Process Control/Industrial Automation industry
- Project Management and Execution experience.
- Oil and gas plant operations experience (3 - 5 years) with additional working experience with MES software vendors/companies (4 - 7 years) for MES solutions or
- MES/Operations Management experience with MES software vendors/companies for (4 -7 years) MAJORLY for oil and gas customers
- Good knowledge on MES software products/applications development (MES product/solution vendors)
- Good background/experience as a business analyst in product/application development lead for MES/Operations Management solutions
- Good knowledge in SAP , Maximo
- Good background / experience in solution architecting and system integration
- Good knowledge in Business Intelligence reporting tools, Web services, RESTFUL API, Database Management systems will be an added advantage
Frances Diana delos Santos, Manalo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1219552