Our client is a multinational technology conglomerate holding company in looking for Database Administrator to join the team. You will be providing database platform technical innovation, support, infrastructure and architecture design. Position requires the ability to work with R&D department to deliver high efficiency database platforms on cloud to run Company products.
- Provides oversea game production databases on cloud 24X7 running technical support and services.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Database issues.
- Database on cloud optimisation and performance tuning.
- Database on cloud fully high availability implementation.
- Working with Company R&D to keep the database in latest patching and version.
- Planning, developing and delivering production database platforms on cloud.
- Min Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of database management and development experience.
- Experienced in Database infrastructure and architecture design
- Experienced and deep work knowledge at lease of one of MySQL, Redis and MongoDB, include database configuration, backup/recovery, monitoring and troubleshooting on cloud.
- Experienced in database optimisation and performance tuning
- Experienced in production running on AWS.
- Experienced in Storage service on AWS.
- Experienced in Linux is required.
Charles, Lau Ngie Hao License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1656741