- Lead, drive and promote a DevOps culture through building relationships with Development & Operations and driving enhancements to the end-to-end release process.
- Responsible for Build, Test & Release best practices by working within teams and educating other microservices teams.
- Identify, plan and implement build and deployment automation activities and managing adhoc activities concurrently.
- Identify opportunities for improving reliability, and scalability of our production services.
- Ensure continuous availability of various tools supporting continuous integration and delivery.
- Provide guidance for other DevOps team members, developers and operation engineers.
- Oversee the implementation of corrective, preventive and adaptive maintenance
- Lead and brainstorm on possible root causes to identify interim and permanent solution
- Envision new products and features that are inspired and forward thinking.
- Consolidate team's progress for upward reporting
- 5+ years of professional experience in DevOps, working with development teams to streamline DevOps processes and implementation.
- 2+ years of experience in leading an IT service support team.
- Experience in MS SharePoint is a good to have.
- Expert level in at least one of the languages like PowerShell, Bash, Python.
- Expert level in CI/CD pipelines tools and applications (Azure Pipelines, Bamboo, Jira, Jenkins, etc).
- Experience in .NET, NodeJS, C# and/or Java
- Expert level in working with deployment and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible).
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536