- Strategise and manage the delivery of IT infrastructure solutions and services to meet business's requirements.
- Ensure that the IT infrastructure projects are delivered and maintained within schedule, in accordance to the quality and security standards.
- IT infrastructure projects include Unix/Linux Systems Administration, SAN Storage Administration, Electronic Data Interchange Administration, Web Server Administration and Cloud Administration.
- Responsible for the performance, tuning, security and capacity planning of the database assigned.
- Liaison with vendors to ensure technical compatibility on infrastructure and application systems integration.
- Responsible to maintain optimal performance of the Unix/Linux systems, SAN storage, secure file transfer (SFTP) and web servers and cloud infrastructure.
- Review and revise IT Disaster Recovery plan to ensure resiliency of the respective area of responsibility at all times.
- Minimum degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of experience in IT Infrastructure, with minimum 2 years' of experience in administration of Solaris Unix and Red Hat Linux systems, Hitachi SAN storage and SFTP software, Reflection for Secure IT Server and database (Sybase or Oracle)
- Working knowledge of products and services within AWS, MS Azure, or Goggle Cloud Platform
- Working knowledge of cloud architecture best practices including scaling, load balancing, CDNs, and networking
- A team player with strong communication skill
- Possess critical thinking skills, combined with the ability to present clearly both verbally and in written form
- Highly self-motivated, capable of working independently and technically competent in carrying out tasks
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096