1. Designing, implementing and maintaining Java applications that are often high-volume and low-latency Applications
2. Contributing in all phase of development lifecycle
3. Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code
4. Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
5. Investigating alternatives and technologies
6. Ensuring designs comply with specifications
7. Deliver high quality product features on time
1. Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
2. Minimum 5 years related working experience
3. Hands on working experience in design and develop applications in Java Spring with tomcat.
4. Hands on working experience in Dubbo, MQ, Redis, Es, Cloud server and Linux.
6. Good understanding of UI concepts and principles for web and mobile application.
8. Desirable with project management experience
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536