Senior Project Consultant (Tester)
- Assist the Project Manager to develop the test strategy, test objectives and test plan;
- Prepare and update the traceability matrix to ensure completeness of test coverage.
- Prepare test cases based on the test plan and identified test coverage to ensure completeness of the test coverage.
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed.
- Perform test execution according to the requirements specifications and ensure that all test incidents are properly logged.
- Track and ensure proper closure of issues identified during testing.
- Ensure that test results are properly captured and documented and reviews are conducted for all test documents.
- Coordinate and provide support to internal and external parties during the various testing stages.
- Manage incident reported by users; Analyze user reported incidents and provide appropriate response or follow-up actions with the technical teams.
- Provide regular updates to reporting manager on status of testing activities, assignments and matters arising.
- Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes for testing as per standards defined by the organization.
- Assist in preparation of User Manuals and project documentation
- Assist in preparation of training materials & conduct training to internal & external parties
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent education and/or experience
- Minimum 5 years of related working experience, preferably in IT and financial industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Testing and Defect Management tools
- Proficient in construction of test plan, test cases, test execution and test reporting
- Basic database understanding and query skills
- Experience with HP UFT / Tosca Automation tools is a plus
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to generate standard testing deliverables
- Demonstrate good analytical and problem solving skills, with ability to make quick and sound decisions
- Good team player
- Providing mentorship to team members and reviews on test deliverables (e.g. test cases, test result, etc.)
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning, coordinating testing activities
- Innovate new ideas for QA Tools and Automation processes
- Functional testing experience in banking domain, preferably in payment application
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to: email@example.com
Abelene Marianne Kang Mrs Abelene Marianne Rozario (R2089914)
EA License No: 02C3423 Reg No: 199505951H
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914