A leading Software company provides the best solutions to Banks and Financial Institutions is on the search for highly motivated Regional Sales Manager to help them grow the business in SEA region.
A self-motivated sales/business development professional who is responsible for helming business activities to develop a sustainable pipeline for SEA region. A strategic solution mindset who will kick start the business and develop the sales activities to well-position the organization's product go to market strategies.
- Analyse market strategies, deal requirements, propose potential business deals
- Develop sales strategies and market value positions
- Develop and negotiate contract
- Manage the existing clients and develop new business
- Work closely with project team to be in control of the project status and able to identify the potential issues/opportunities within the projects
- Assess, meet and exceed customer expectation
- Build excellent rapport and develop long term relationship with clients
To be success in this role, you should have these following pre-requisites:
- Experience in direct selling in IT services handling large key accounts in the banking/financial services
- Proven track record in exceeding sales target
- Experience in managing sales target around USD 3 million Gross Profit
- At least 10 years of experience in sales within IT services
- Strong sales experience in IT Application services
- Strong connections within FSI sector in SEA region
- Should have global market intelligence, knowledge of competitor's products and ability to develop future business plans
- Excellent communicator and presenter
- Excellent networking, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated and target oriented
- No quota for foreigners
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at email@example.com. / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8832
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289