- Responsible and manage the sales of all products for each allocated Key Account/s.
- Define sales and growth strategy toward key customers while aligned critical sales business objectives.
- Build relationships and understand customer business in order to provide appropriate product or solutions.
- Carries out Account review periodically to supply market feedback on products, accounts, and competitive trends.
- Maintains high visibility at major Accounts in Semi and profiles major accounts to determine key decision makers and to set up product/application seminars so as to solidify relationships.
- Develop and maximize presence and market share in the assigned accounts and territory.
- Provides technical advice to current and potential customers regarding specific application of company products to meet customer needs.
- Ability to fully demonstrate the full line of all Products to customers. Prepares quotes and correspondence, submits forecasts and monthly reports along with other information as requested.
- To penetrate current account with new evaluations for product to lie the foundation for future sales.
- Manage of all evaluation projects and coordination of internal resources against customer expectations.
- Makes recommendations concerning product line revisions, pricing changes, and sales policy changes. Assists with development of sales/marketing plan for territory and implements plan to meet sales quota by product category and dollar volume.
- To assist on other markets or requirements when assigned.
- Tertiary education with relevant engineering background and experience in the field
- Relevant experiences in Sales/Account Management related field
- Willing to travel around SEA region when required.
Personnel Reg No: R1110855
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Veronica, Shen Hwa Neo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110855