- Develop, maintain and support custom-built software application.
- Prepare the corresponding functional and technical documentation.
- Perform unit testing on software deliverables and provide the relevant assistance during product test, integration test and user acceptance test.
- Provide post-implementation support and carry out investigation and troubleshooting when necessary
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information System or related disciplines.
- At least 3 years of working experience in enterprise software development.
- Proficient in Java.
- Good to have: Test frameworks, Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD, SQL, HTML, jQuery, iOS/Android mobile app, cloud technologies.
- Experience in agile software engineering practices and software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Must have experience in Java and one of the following:
- React JS
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247