Our client is a leading SI further expands their technology practices and solution in the region to embark on helping clients in digital transformation is currently looking for highly motivated and experienced Solutions Architect to join their exciting team.
Being a Technology Evangelist for the business value of Collaboration in the digital workspace.
- Work as presales technical consultant to develop cost effective, resilient, innovate and reliable Collaboration and Contact Centre solutions
- Take part in tender bibs and win proposals
- Understand customer's business collaboration and customer experience requirement
- Deliver high quality solution design to meet customer's requirement
- Provide technical presentation and demonstration to customers
- Provide win/loss analysis for proposals/bids/tenders
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 3 years of relevant presales/post sales working experience
- At least 5 years of experience in each area with Cisco Collaboration Portfolio design.
- CCDP, CCNP certification or equivalent
- Ability to perform independently and interface with customers, partners and account team.
- Good knowledge of consulting frameworks and methodologies
- Good presentation/communication skills
- No quota for foreigners
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at firstname.lastname@example.org. / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8832
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289