The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all Virtual IT Infrastructure, systems support, applications and telecommunications which support the needs in Singapore and Regional Branches. You will partner and work with various team members or System owners to provide technical support and deliver BAU and projects within the agreed SLA.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Min. 5 years of working experience in Wintel / VM in financial / banking industry
- VCP and Microsoft Azure Administrator Certified.
- Experience in 2nd / 3rd level support for VDI / VSI environment.
- Competent in Windows Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, GPO, Windows 2012, Windows 2016, Windows 2019
- Competent with Hitachi, Nutanix and IBM storage systems
- Competent in VMware VDI / VSI, vSphere 6.5 and above, VDI Horizon 7/8, Thin Client Management, vRealize Operation Manager
- Good understanding on Nutanix solution, DHCP, DNS, AD, GPO
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Cluster / SQL Cluster AOAG (VM)
- A team player who can work independently
- Responsible for the administration of virtual system infra-applications
- Responsible for the administration, configuration, maintenance, monitoring, and overall support of multiple VMware environments
- Maintain and restore VM backups and snapshots
- Support VMware Horizon (VDI), vROPs, Win10 imaging and optimization, Dell Wyse Thin Clients and WDM, AD-GPO, Windows Server 2012\2016\2019, PowerShell Scripts, vSphere ESXi/vCenter
- Monitor systems capacity and security of Windows
- Support, contribute and implement company IT security policies
- Audit and review IT Security policies
- Provide automated solutions using PowerShell on Microsoft or VMware environment.
- Provide support for Windows/VMWare infrastructure in an enterprise Active Directory Environment
- Resolve and conduct RCA of system outage or failure
- Review and recommend options to improve the effectiveness of Virtual infrastructure
- Establish and maintain best practices, processes, and procedures for the operations of the business
- Manage configuration, installation, and release management
- Conduct system performance monitoring and testing
- Manage and produce documentation and change control
- Ensure delivery of objectives and goals and that appropriate incident reports are prepared and delivered in a timely manner
- Provide support to resolve VMware Vulnerabilities according to SLA
Goel Navneet License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1982194