- Application requirements analysis and design proposal.
- Application development (new requirements)
- Application enhancements (changed requirements)
- Application implementation (testing, documentation, training), including preparing user guide and conducting user training.
- Application support and maintenance (troubleshooting, defect fixing, upgrades)
- Assessment of impact of new releases of software (examples, operating systems, patches, service packs) to applications.
- Assistance to ensure performance, continuity, availability and accessibility of systems.
- Data maintenance (including preparation, extraction, patching, update, migration)
- Build additional sites in Microsoft SharePoint environment/ develop new .net application.
- Prepare deployment documents and deployment.
- New technology exploration and conduct proof of concept.
- Tasks as designated by the Corporation.
- MS SPS2010, MS SPS2013, MS SPS2016 & above.
- MS SQL Server 2008 and above.
- MS Windows 2008 and above.
- MS Visual Studio 2008 and above.
- C#, ASP.Net, ASP.Net MVC, VB.Net, (Framework 3.0 and above)
- MS SQL scripting.
- Web services standard such as REST, XML, SOAP, JSON and XSDL.
- MS SharePoint Designer 2010 and 2013.
- Web Part development experience.
- Understanding of existing functionality.
- Team Debugging experience.
- Workflow Foundation experience.
- Web Services knowledge.
- Secure programming experience.
- MS TFS.
Interested applicants please forward your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply Now" button.
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No. 02C3423
Rajasekar Shirley Monisha License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22106767