A reputable Main contractor cum Property Developer, based in USA, China and Singapore. They are recognised in the industry for their expertise in engineering work and construction of the highest quality. Dedicated to providing reliable, timely, excellent and safe construction services to clients. Its competencies span the property value chain including Property Development, Engineering and Construction.
- Manage, planning of construction activities and progress for Singapore Project
- Supervise Civil and Structural works, co-ordinate with client, consultant and contractors
- Resolve and rectify design site issue
- Conduct performance assessment for all project and site team
- Close supervision, Management and execution of construction works, including monitoring work progress and quality
- Manage vendors, contractors and Sub Con for progression of work
- Responsible for all the site implementation and completion towards management target, client's expectation and compliance to authorities' regulations.
- Responsible for the project quality and safety plan.
- Ensure company ISO and OHSAS requirements are fully implemented on project.
- Coordinating with authorities, clients, consultants and subcontractors on all project aspects.
- Work closely with Engineering team on any technical issues arising from site and lead the supervision and resolution of work onsite
- Degree recognised by PEB board Singapore
- Relevant Site / Project Management experience within construction industry in Singapore
- Familar with building construction works in Singapore
- Understanding of Singapore building regulation and requirement
Applicants kindly submit your resume to email@example.com / click Apply or call David @ 6232 5255 for a confidential discussion
David Aw Tian Cai EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1327947