- Leads the design and implementation of company's analytics software.
- Responsible for both software and system architecture, as well as implementation in collaboration with our team of software engineers and data scientists
- Set the technology direction for major components of the analytics software products
- Works closely with our product marketing and business leaders to create products that advance company's position as a market leader in Manufacturing domain
- Only SINGAPOREANS need apply
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a software related discipline, from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 10 years experience working with product development/engineering and product management
- Minimum 5 years experience in engineering leadership role
- Experience in design, implementation, and deployment of high volume, highly available, cloud-based systems.
- Must have experience with creating web services that can run in a high availability Cloud environment that can easily be monitored
- Must have hands on experience in Java, spring , microservices, REST API, spring Boot; Scala, Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Postgres, Docker, Kubernetes;
- Good to have hands on experience in Impala, Hive, Kudu, Knowledge of CI/CD, GRPC, Swagger, ELK.
- Experience and Demonstrated understanding of Object/Component Oriented Design techniques
- Experience with Big Data and real-time analytics
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies and Test Driven Design
- Proven ability to evaluate and adopt new technology.
- Must have an ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD format to: email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096