Roles and responsibilities:
- Developing RESTful API integrations
- Managing applications versioning
- Deployment of the applications to Cloud servers and Docker containers
- Working with both relational and non-relational databases
- Working on data visualization and dashboards
- Developing applications and integration of applications from other vendors
- Monitoring, optimizing, and improving applications
- Writing clear and concise documentation
- Support and assisting the Business Development Managers, Business Analysts, as well as Clients in running and/or deploying applications
- Must-have skills
- Good understanding of MongoDB, Docker
- Good understanding of RESTful API
- Good understanding of AWS services
- Proficient in Unix/Linux, Windows operating systems
- Analytical and logical thinkin
- Good-to-have skills
- Serverless framework
- CI/CD tools such as Jenkins
- Deep knowledge in Data structures
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant experience.
- 3+ years in professional backend software development.
- Previous working experience as a Node.js developer. Deep knowledge of Node.js and frameworks.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Experience managing database such as MongoDB, MySQL, RDS, etc.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as AngularJS, React, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience in AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Experience in understanding the full software development life cycle (SDLC).
Joanna Tham Pooi Kwan EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1985398