Develop modules and features on an existing client-server application. Most of the development is to enhance and improve the backend business logic.
This role requires intense interactions with the end-users throughout the whole SDLC.
The software developer will be part of a team that continues to enhance the system.
Software Developer Job Description:
- Team player with coding hands-on ability that can work with other team members to accomplish various jobs, and to thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced R&D and lab/testing environment
- Perform user requirement gathering, understand technical requirements and architecture from the client
- Perform system analysis and design based on project requirements
- Perform software programming using .NET Framework, particularly WCF, LINQ and ADO.Net Entity Framework
- Familiar with XML and JSON structure
- Perform testing, deployment and maintenance of the solutions
- Debugging existing system, fix problems, and continue to enhance the solution
- Attend project related meetings with clients as well as internal meetings
- Prepare software versioning and proper documentation
- Able to work within project timeline
Software Developer Required Skills
- Must have (minimum) a Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or other relevant field
- Leader with management experience of at least 2 years
- A minimum of 4 years of paid software development experience
- Proven programming experience and knowledge in .NET Framework 4.0 and higher and MS SQL 2012 Database
- Proficient in C# programming language
- Experienced with Visual Studio 2012 and above; write PL-SQL queries, stored-procedures.
- Experience in working with DLLs, SDKs and APIs
- Experience in interfaces development and integration
- Familiar with WPF, WCF, LINQ and ADO.NET, Multi-Threading
- Experience in various testing techniques and able to make test cases and write unit tests
- Technology focused, self-motivated and proactive in problem solving
- Able to work independently, with minimum supervision, self-manage tasks, and prioritise based on changing needs.
- Team player- collaborate with team members and other teams
- High initiative to learn emerging technologies relating to software development and IT solutions.
- ? Experience in Microsoft BizTalk Server
Goel Navneet License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1982194