Exciting stage of Digital Transformation and the 4.0 Industry Revolution bring Singapore closely to Smart Nation. Our client is involving in this Smart Nation Initiative and in the search for talented and motivated individual to be part of the innovative transformation and impacting the economy.
What is it for you?
An AI Engineer will work with the project team to develop and implement Machine Learning algorithms in autonomous systems.
- Work and collaborate with project team to conduct various experimentation in translating algorithms into potential applications
- Enhance software systems to include improve/new algorithms
- Documentation of codes and prepare reports for the software systems
- Manage the projects and vendor
What are the elements to succeed in this role?
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar
- At least 3 years of experience in software systems development
- Strong hand on experience in software development using different programming languages: C/C++, .Net, Python
- Familiar with the current stage of the art technologies for autonomous system
- Experience in working on projects in autonomous systems and robotics applications
- Experience in Robotic Operating System (ROS), Tensorflow, Open AI, Theano
- Critical thinking skills and ability to present clearly both verbally and in written form
- A good team player with strong communication skills
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at firstname.lastname@example.org. / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8832
EA License No.:02C3423
EA Registration No.: R1109289
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289