Responsibilities will include:
- Developing scalable and performant pipelines.
- Deploying and maintaining cloud resources and infrastructure (Infrastructure as Code pattern).
- Designing and maintaining observable and reliable systems.
- Identifying opportunities for improving existing systems and spear-heading alternatives - we are keen to learn about new and exciting technologies and ideas that we can leverage in the team.
Current team projects include:
- Implementing NLP data to our financial Knowledge Graph
- An AI Financial Analyst, approaches for financial modelling and analysis
- Understanding data bias with application to transfer learning
- Master's Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or Engineering
- Research experience in at least one field in machine learning including supervised and unsupervised learning,?ensembling, etc
- Advanced knowledge of Python
- Experience with cloud computing (preferably Google Cloud Platform)
- Advanced knowledge of Docker/Kubernetes
- SQL and NoSQL database systems
- Entrepreneurial and commercial mindset
- Experience designing and developing APIs
- Experience with operations (e.g. observability, CI/CD)
- Published peer-reviewed papers in top conferences or journals
- Experience with workflow orchestrators (e.g. Argo, Kubeflow, Airflow)
- Experience with graph databases
- Proficiency in other languages (e.g. Go, Scala)
- Experience with financial predictions
- Experience with data processing frameworks like Apache Spark and Apache Beam
- Experience with High Performance Computing
- Tensorflow or Pytorch experience
Joanna Tham Pooi Kwan EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1985398